# How to be compatible with other walkie-talkie
# How to use Real X2 & Tips
1. Changing the Real X2 channel, adjusting the volume
1) Channel Change (C) Button: Channel UP (C) Button + (-) Button: Channel DOWN
2) Volume control (+) button : volume up (-) button : channel DOWN
2. Using Headstring
- What is headstring? More stable, can be fixed to fit
1) Put the headstring on the right side of Real X2 speaker.
2) Also, please put it on the left side of speaker.
3) Pull the lower headstring up and hang it on the left speaker.
4) Please put it on the right side of speaker.
# How to use the walkie-talkie app 'Zello'
1. Install 'Zello' or 'Zello' in the store.
2. Press 'Sign Up' to sign up.
3. Search for channels or create new channels.
4. Contact with Zelo without restrictions on distance.
# Right way to speak
-At speeds above about 35 km/h, keep an eye forward and turn your head slightly to speak.
*Use the above method below 25 km/h when strong headwinds are blowing!
# Right way to listen
- At speeds above about 35 km/h, keep an eye forward and turn your head slightly to listen.
# How to pair with your smartphone
1. With Real X2 turned off, press the power button and volume (+) button at the same time.
The blue light flashes with the voice 'Welcome to Real X Pairing'.
2. Activate Bluetooth function on smartphone. Please connect when the model name 'REAL-X' is created in the connection window.
3. Once connected, a 'Connected' voice will be heard.
# How to pair Real X PTT
The blue ligh flashes with the voice 'Welcome to Real X pairing'.
2. If you press the PTT button of the Real X PTT 4~5 times in a row, the orange LED flashes and enters pairing mode.
3. Once connected, a 'PTT Connected' voice will be heard.